Registrants and Users who register a domain name in the .BANK TLD agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions set out in Schedule 1 in addition to the T&C.
1. Registered Name Holder has to comply with the Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .BLOG TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator, including without limitation all Registry Policies. Any additional or revised Registry Operator operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .BLOG TLD shall be effective thirty (30) days after posting on Registry Website. If there is a discrepancy between the terms required by this Agreement and the terms of the Registrar’s Registration Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall supersede those of the Registrar’s registration agreement.
2.Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, Knock Knock WHOIS There, LLC, the Registry Operator of the .BLOG TLD, is and shall be an intended third party beneficiary of this Registration Agreement. As such the parties to this agreement acknowledge and agree that the third party beneficiary rights of Knock Knock WHOIS There, LLC have vested and that Knock Knock WHOIS There, LLC has relied on its third party beneficiary rights under this Registration Agreement in agreeing to Registrar becoming a registrar for the .BLOG TLD. Additionally, the third party beneficiary rights of Knock Knock WHOIS There, LLC shall survive any termination of this Registration Agreement.
3. Registered name holder must:
* consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of the Registered Name Holder’s Personal Data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified herein, current ICANN policies, and with relevant mandatory local data protection, laws and privacy;
* Abstain from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activities contrary to applicable law;
* Consent to the collection and use of Personal Data by Registry Operator, in conformity with the terms of this Agreement and the Registry Agreement, and applicable law
Visit the links below to view the policies relating to the above gTLDs:
Registrants who hold themselves out to be licensed medical practitioners must be able to demonstrate to the Registrar and Registry, upon request, that they hold the applicable license.
Registrants and Users who register a domain name in the .INSURANCE TLD agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions set out in Schedule 2 in addition to the T&C.
Minds + Machines TLDs
Amazon reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as Amazon deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion to: (a) comply with the specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs); (b) to correct mistakes made by Amazon or any registrar in connection with a domain name registration; (c) for the non-payment of fees to Amazon or (d) enforce its Acceptable Use Policy.
All .moi maters are handled under the jurisdiction of the state of Washington, D.C, United States of America.
Registered Name Holders with disputes relating to the use of domain names will submit to ICANN’s Uniform Rapid Suspension System or Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
The Registrant will indemnify and hold harmless Amazon, its Affiliates, and its Service Providers, including the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration, which such indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of such Registration Agreement.
See the .moi policies at http://nic.moi/.
Visit http://faitid.org/en/projects/moscow/documents to view the registries policies.
Registrants are required to read the .organic acceptable use policy (read) and registration agreement (read). Acceptance of these terms and conditions also constitutes acceptance of the said .organic policies.
TopLevel Design TLDs (.wiki/.ink/.design)
The Registrant must comply with the guidelines and policies located at http://nic.versicherung/ueber-versicherung/richtlinien-policies
Eligible registrants to register a second-level name in .versicherung TLD are based in the countries of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland and are in detail:
b. Governmental organizations regulating the insurance industry
c. Organizations and individuals (sole proprietors) that are recognized and registered members of the insurance industry community:
(i) Primary insurers, reinsurers and social insurers with an authorization within the legal frameworks for the insurance industry in the respective countries.
(ii) Insurance agents and insurance intermediaries with an authorization within the legal framework for the insurance industry in the respective countries
(iii) At an official public register registered associations, educational institutions and service providers of the insurance industry.
Anyone may have the registrant's compliance with the registration guidelines checked via a legal or an extra-judicial dispute resolution process.
On request of the registry, a .VERSICHERUNG Domain Name registrant has to proof its relationship to the Insurance community as defined in the .VERSICHERUNG registration policy.
The .VERSICHERUNG TLD as a Community TLD has both, content and use restrictions:
(i) Content: .VERSICHERUNG domain names must only be used for purposes solely dedicated to insurance topics.
(ii) Use: The registrant must have started the use of a .VERSICHERUNG domain name within six months after the registration in respect to the content and use restrictions of a .VERSICHERUNG domain.