fTLD Registry, the registry that manages .bank, has announced they will be accepting applications for the Common Community Names that were previously reserved. The list of names being released are:
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis beginning March 1, 2021, at 11:00 am EST. Any applications received prior to this time will not be considered.
- Applicants must meet the .bank eligibility requirements which can be found here: https://www.register.bank/eligibility/
- To apply for one of these domains, applicants must complete the verification application here: https://www.register.bank/get-started/
- If your application is successful, fTLD will issue you a token that will be used to process the registration through Lexsynergy
- Hyphenated versions of these names will also be made available (e.g. communityfirst.bank and community-first.bank).
If you have any questions about this application process, please email email@example.com.