The .ps (Palestinian ccTLD) Registry will be releasing one-character domain registrations beginning Monday 6 January 2020 at 8:00 am UTC. Here are the details regarding this release:
- One-character domain names under .PS registration and renewal fees will be available at a premium price. For pricing details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anyone, Palestinians and non-Palestinians, from businesses, organizations to individuals can register one-character domain names.
- The “first come, first serve” principle applies when registering one-character domain names
- One-character domains' registration does not require any official documents such as Trademark or Intellectual property certificate
- PNINA Registration Policies and dispute resolution rules applies to One-character domain names.
If you are interested in registering a one-character .ps domain, please email email@example.com.