|Open From 16 March '16|
.hoteles will serve as a trusted, hierarchical, and intuitive namespace for the travel, hotel, and lodging industries, aimed at serving a predominantly Spanish-speaking audience.
In order to register or renew a .hoteles domain name, the Applicant or Registrant must:
* Own, be connected to, associated with or affiliated with a hotel or hotel operator, operating at least one lodging establishment in a Spanish language-speaking community;
* Possess a bona fide intention to use the domain name in promoting, developing, educating, or engaging in commerce or sharing information related to travel, hotel and lodging,
At the time of submitting an application, the applicant must offer warranties and provide true and accurate details to establish:
* It meets the Registry’s eligibility and name selection requirements;
* It will be the intended beneficiary of the domain name registration;
* A clear and logical nexus between the activities of the Applicant and the stated mission and purpose of the TLD, as well as the travel, hotel and lodging industries, as determined by the Registry in its sole discretion; and
* The domain name and its use will be consistent with all applicable laws, government rules and requirements, ICANN Requirements and the Registry Policies.
Name Selection Policy
Registrants must select a domain name that corresponds with the name selection requirements applicable to the particular category:
* Hotel Operator for a Spanish Language Community: Hotel(s) located in and/or primarily hosting guests from a Spanish language-speaking community. Registrants qualifying under this category must register domain names that in some way correspond to the name of their hotel(s), its parent company, geographic location, product, product category, or other related criteria (i.e.www.CompanyName.HOTELES, www.CompanyNameNYC.HOTELES, www.MadridSuites.HOTELES and www.MadridSuitesSale.HOTELES), as the Registry may preemptively or retroactively confirm in its sole discretion.
* Affiliates of the Hotel Operators in a Spanish Language Community: Entities associated, affiliated, servicing and/or partnered with hotel(s) and/or hotel operator(s) located in and/or primarily hosting guests from a Spanish languagespeaking community, including without limitation travel/marketing agencies, partner organizations, restaurants and spas located in an establishment, and entities that provide services to such hotels. Registrants qualifying under this category must register domain names that correspond to the name of their company, the services they provide, the geographic base of their clientele, the category of products/services they offer, or other related criteria (i.e. www.AFFILIATENAME.HOTELES, www.AFFILIATECafe.HOTELES, www.Restaurant.HOTELES, and www.Spa.HOTELES) as the Registry may preemptively or retroactively confirm in its sole discretion.
* Other Qualified Individuals & Companies Associated with the Travel, Hotel and Lodging Industries: Other qualified individuals and companies associated with the travel, hotel and lodging industries that use their respective domain name(s) in a manner likely to enhance the .HOTELES TLD and otherwise positively promote the .HOTELES viewpoint, as determined by the Registry in its sole discretion. Registrants qualifying under this category must register domain names that indicate their association with the travel, hotel and/or lodging industries, as the Registry may preemptively or retroactively confirm in its sole discretion.
Reserved Domain Names
Some domain names are reserved names; these are names which are ineligible for registration due to ICANN restrictions or Registry Operator designation. Certain Domain names have been classified as Premium and will be sold at higher prices. If you wish to apply for a Premium domain name, please email email@example.com to process your application.
|Registration Periods||1 year|
|Renewal Periods||1 - 10 years|
|Local Presence||Not Required|