The Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA) has recently issued a public compliance notice stating that all entities doing business in Tanzania are required to register and use a .tz domain name.
The notice states that this requirement is in place to comply with the regulatory requirements and to contribute to national revenue.
Any business in Tanzania that is currently utilizing a .com, .net, .biz or other domain extension should immediately register the matching .tz domain.
According to the .TZ registry, here are some of the benefits of using a .tz domain name:
* Country code extensions establishes a trust and reputation with the local consumer. Domains ending in .TZ are viewed as legitimate and credible.
* Free emails (i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) are not always trusted. A .TZ domain creates more authority and will makes you stand out from the competition.
* A .TZ domain shows distinct association with Tanzania and is ideal for any local business.
* Country code extensions like .TZ are recognized both locally and globally.
* A .TZ domain creates local brand accessibility and awareness
* Improve your search engine performance and target new clients that are geographically close to your business.
Lexsynergy is an accredited .TZ registrar. Contact us today and we will help you register your .TZ domain name. This new domain name will allow you to be complaint with the TCRA’s policies and take advantage of all the benefits of a .TZ domain. Email us today to register your .TZ domain – [email protected]
.TZ Reseller Program
Lexsynergy offers a white-label reseller package for all interested registrars. Our reseller service provides a simplified and automated process for registering and renewing .TZ domains for your clients. Grow you’re your business by offering one of the most popular country code extensions in Africa.