We do like to have a good laugh and giggle at ourselves. The team I work with can tell some of the funniest stories that happen in everyday life, makes working at Lexsynergy a great and wonderful experience.
When choosing your first domain, it's important to pick a name that's memorable, easy to spell and pronounce, and relevant to your brand or business. Try to keep it simple and avoid using hyphens, numbers, or special characters, as these can make your domain harder to remember and type correctly. Consider using keywords that describe your business or niche. Finally, make sure to check that your chosen domain is available and register it as soon as possible before someone else does.
Dating in your 30s is like registering a domain name...
The good ones are all taken. But you can always get one from an exotic country
1. My Wife - she really does look after me and makes sure I remember most things
2. Food/Coffee - I love food/coffee and trying new things and tastes
3. Playstation – more to get away from things and rest the mind go to another world
4. Mobile Phone – I think it’s a generic one but we do use it for almost everything
5. Sport – I love watching sport whether it be Football, Rugby or Formula One, also still love playing 5 a side football, it keeps me active
That is a tough one, I would go for something simple and easy to remember. The one I would chose is rooster.com. The reason for the .com is that it is the most used TLD in the world as well as rooster because it’s the name given to me by my cousins and I think it would make a great Formula One team name.
Once again, I would have to go with .com, it is the easiest to remember and the most used. If I had to go for most fun, I would select .coffee, the reason should be obvious but I cannot live without it.