Join an international team of talented lawyers, programmers and thought leaders, who work collaboratively to shape the future of brands online.
If selected for this role, you will be handling general support queries, DNS queries, and all domain support related matters. You must be able to perform well under pressure and ensure swift and accurate resolution of any operational and/or technical issues. You must be presentable, respectful, and well mannered. Due to the nature of this role, you may be required to work during certain evenings to support client changes outside of core business hours. This will also require you to have a stable internet connection at home.
1. Knowledge of the internet and its workings, including:
1. Registry, registrar, and registrant relationships;
2. Domain name management;
3. Understanding of Basic DNS and name servers; and
4. SSL knowledge (advantageous).
2. Provide prompt and polite support via tickets, or support phone calls.
3. 1-2 years’ experience in the domain or ISP related industry.
4. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
6. Outstanding customer service skills in any situation.
7. Ability to troubleshoot a variety of domain issues.
8. Time management skills.
9. Able to pay attention to detail.